Follow us on Facebook www.fb.com/becandbellaskitchen

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog, Bec and Bella's Kitchen, a place where I will bring you recipes, tips and tricks in the kitchen.
Both my daughter and my elder son love to participate in the kitchen and a lot of the posts will be how to include your kids in the kitchen, giving them life skills and a joy of cooking and baking.
Cooking with kids, while not as quick and clean as baking yourself is a fun and rewarding way to spend time with your kids. It doesn't have to be hard or time consuming but has a life time of reward for both you and your children.

I will also be sharing some of the recipes I have tweaked and created which I get asked for by friends and family.
Anyone who knows me knows I love being in the kitchen creating a masterpiece. I have a great since of enjoyment watching peoples faces light up when they taste one of my baking creations. Baking calms my mind and nourishes my soul ( and my tummy) and I hope some of the recipes I post will give you a similar feeling.
Thanks for taking this journey with me and Bella.

Alex, Bella and I.

Alex, Bella and Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment